Achieving some body weight is known as Weight Gain. In some cases reduction in weight occurs due to decrease of muscle mass, body fluids or fat. Reduction of weight also occurs due to improper diet or any illness. If you notice weight reduction unintentionally, it is recommended to you to see a doctor for proper medical help. However, these people may like to increase some weight after some time.
Symptoms Which Shows That You Need Weight Gain Remedies
- Losing more than 10 % of your body weight within six months unintentionally
- Shortness of breath
- Unexplained changes in bowel habits
- Not feeling hungry or feeling full even after eating very little
- Feeling tired all the time
Ghee is a saturated fat: Yes, it is but it is not like trans-fat. It has a unique chemical structure that makes fat move from stubborn area of the body. Including Ghee in your diet not only gives flavor to your food, ghee is filled with many other benefits. Ayurveda has explained many medicinal benefits of Ghee.
Health benefits of desi ghee:
- Cow ghee increases the availability of enzymes that help your body detoxification.
- Ghee possesses antiviral and antibacterial properties, that makes you health and your body fight against illnesses.
- Ghee has antioxidants that makes you look younger, as it works a anti-wrinkle and anti ageing therapy so powerful.
- Ghee is the only dairy product, which are lactose and casein free.
- Medium chain fatty acids present in Ghee are a great source of energy.
- Ghee helps to keep your digestive tract healthy; by improving digestive power.
- A limited quantity of Ghee in your roti, dal, vegetables help weight lose.
- Ghee is also known for its Anti-allergic properties, makes it medicine for allergies, arthritis and autoimmune conditions
- Ghee is good for our digestive system, eyes, bone, skin and hairs; but all the benefits of Ghee can be enjoyed when you are using Pure Desi Cow Ghee.
Ghee as Remedies For Weight Gain :
Well if you are feeling that you are losing weight unconditionally without any illness or any such reason you may opt for a home remedy to gain weight. One of the easy ways to increase body weight is to take GHEE with sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ghee and mix it with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Consume this mixture slowly on empty half an hour before lunch and dinner.
- Take this regularly for a month to see a visible weight gain.
Make sure you take a nap in afternoon after having your after noon meal, this will help you to gain weight.