Flax seeds (Tisi/Alsi) Ladoo with Dates
Benefits of Flax seeds (Tisi/Alsi) and Dates
- High in Fiber, but Low in Carbs
- Flaxseeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- They Contain High-Quality Protein
- Dates are also known for their vitamin A content. Vitamin A works as an active anti-oxidant in the body and it can be very helpful to provide better vision.
- Dates being high in protein, fiber, sugars as well as vitamins and minerals can be very effective for weight management.
- Dates are very good for a better digestive health
Flax seeds (alsi) ladoo with Dates Or date sweet is source of high fiber and low in carbohydrate. Alsi (flax) seeds are one of the world’s renowned super foods. These seeds are very nutritious and helping in a several health conditions. They are very rich in Omega-3 essential fatty acids. Alsi seeds also contain a good amount of dietary fiber and Lignans, vitamin B1, and manganese (required for proper nutrient absorption, enzyme function, bone development, and wound healing)
Dates are considered energy giving and healing food , it heals the disturbances of intestines and is a mild but effective laxative .They are also considered a tonic food especially for heart weakness and as a convalescence food , boiling the dates with milk makes it a easily digestible tonic food.
Fresh dates are sticky in texture and i sometimes use it as a natural sweetener and a binder for a sweetmeat preparation
The Benefits of Flaxseed
- They are cholesterol free, hence good for the heart as well.
- They are a good source of fibre, aid in digestion, prevent constipation and help in suppressing hunger.
- Other nutrients would include protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid), lignin and mucilage.
- Regular consumption of flax seeds is good for skin, cancer prevention and facilitate weight-loss.
- Flax seeds are great for women’s health. The lignans present in them help in battling high levels of estrogen and help in maintaining balanced hormonal levels.
- In women, hair fall is often associated with hormonal imbalance and stress. Flax seeds are great for women health and therefore promote healthy hair as well.
- They are also associated with reducing hypertension.
- They are low in LDL (lipo-protein) or bad cholesterol.
Please store in a Air Tight Container. Keep it away from too Hot or Cold place, better to store in cool and dry place.
Natural products can be allergic to some people. Please take necessary precautions.
7-8 bussiness days. ( Reason : We make Premium Quality Handmade Fresh for every order.
We Deliver the order on all working/business days. We do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays.
All food products are Non Returnable
|Specialty||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Brand||Flax seeds (Tisi) Ladoo with Dates No Artificial sweet|
|Storage Instructions||~Store in a cool and dry place|
~Store in Air Tight Container
|Item Package Quantity||350 grams / 800 grams ( as per invoice )|
|Certification||FSSAI No 20417004000110|
|Caffeine Content||Caffeine Free|
|Package Information||Packed in Gift Packaging Box|