If you’re pondering what ghee is, read on. Ghee is a form of clarified butter, a good fat obtained from grass-fed butter, and is utilized in both cooking and for a healthy balance. The advantages are abundant, but we just wish to share a pure organic ghee brand here.
If you want to add ghee to your diet, you are searching the terms like quality and purity then here we are going to discuss the selection of the best ghee brands. There are many brands available in the market but it’s up to you what to choose.
Nutritional benefits of Desi Ghee:
- Ghee has been originating from Indian culture since utilized from Vedic times, as a digestion helper and energy booster, for skin moisturizer and good vision health, for strengthening the joints, and for purifying the blood.
- Ghee is composed of 10 major fatty acids, loaded with Omega 3, Omega 9, and vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Ghee possesses a high smoke point of 485 degrees, so it is suitable for sautéing or baking, frying because it sustains its properties at high temperatures compared to other refined oils.
- Ghee is suitable for dairy intolerant people, as it is 100% lactose and casein-free for those sensitive to dairy.
Customer’s guide – Specifications to check while buying the best ghee
- Natural ingredients- The most essential element which promotes ghee as consumable due to its nutritions and quality. It is good to ignore ghee made with adulteration with preservatives and chemical additives.
- Nutrition facts- Ghee should contain vitamin A, D, and E to get the most out of its health values.
- Process of making ghee- Always choose ghee made by the conventional wooden churned method.
- Packaging- Always check the quality of the packaging product. Ghee should be stored in glass, steel, or tin bottles.
What should you focus on while selecting the best Indian ghee brand?
- It’s prepared by conventional Ayurvedic practices, meant to take out all of the milk solids fats, water content, and adulteration from the butter.
- It’s prepared from traditional bilona methods.
- It should be organic or chemical-free, with the inclusion of no antibiotics, synthetic preservatives, toxic pesticides, or GMOs.
- …and obviously, it’s coming from Suresh foods that support the traditional procedure.
Read more : How desi ghee helps in everyday health problems
When should you prefer the best ghee in India for cooking?
- Choose ghee over all other dairy alternatives as it has a high smoking point.
- With one of the highest smoke points in the culinary or cooking world, Ghee is the best choice for sautéing, frying, baking, topping, or any other high-heat food preparations.
We love 100% Grass-fed organic cow ghee, made from pasture-riched, antibiotic-free, developed hormones. Suresh ghee prepares its ghee from a good quality cow milk direct from the village by the conventional method.
This Suresh ghee is one of our products famous for its taste and flavors. It provides nutty and caramelized tangs and aromas that win the richness of this ghee. Also for healthy alternatives, one more popular flavor of Turmeric ghee is effective in seasonal transition.
Turmeric, black pepper, ginger, and bay leaf ingested in Desi cow ghee can be suggested as a Super Food for a healthy lifestyle, daily exercise, and a nutritional diet. As turmeric has antibacterial properties it helps against viral infections.
The turmeric desi cow ghee helps in enhancing your digestion health, boosting immunity. Preparing a composite of the three can rid of inflammation, which is the base cause of immense diseases.
Benefits of Turmeric Desi Cow Ghee are:
1. Reduces inflammation
Chronic inflammation in the body could be prone to cardiovascular issues, heart stroke, cancer, diabetes, and soreness in joints, neck pain, to name a few. A combo of turmeric, desi cow ghee, and black pepper can fight against inflammation and the chances of these diseases.
2. Boosts memory and brain function
These three elements together can be supreme for enhancing your brain health. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory spice when intake with the good fats in desi ghee along with black pepper. Which is useful in absorbing curcumin content in turmeric in the bloodstream, offer an improvement to brain health, and lower the risk of Alzheimer’s, dementia disorders.
Angiogenesis is a procedure that encourages the body to produce new blood vessels. If angiogenesis has good health or acts just right in your system, it will promote your heart to boost new blood vessels as a diversion and regulate blood circulation.
Inflammation, lack of sleep cycles, and consumption of drugs can disturb angiogenesis and lead to organ damage. Turmeric, black pepper, and desi cow ghee combo together accelerate angiogenesis in the body.
Why Ayurvedic Desi Cow Ghee?
There is no doubt that Cow ghee has various benefits that can assist you to deal with your health and body tissues. But having Ayurvedic desi cow ghee in daily routine is very important and healthy as well.
The elements in the desi cow ghee should not have any type of chemical preservatives or additives which may hurt you in any different way. The ayurvedic desi Cow ghee offers bone health, maintains hormonal issues, and improves vision Index.
It also helps in relieving the pain that may arise after the birth of an infant. This is the cause why many people are opting for grass-fed cow ghee which is beneficial for all ages.
If you want good care of your body system then you must follow good and healthy habits. Offers you pure and organic desi cow ghee with which you can experience many health factors. Our products give you not only a healthy trait but a happy life too.
Home Tests to Verify the Purity of Pure Cow Ghee:
Most of the simple tests can be conducted at home to make sure of the purity of pure ghee. Here are some methods:
- Heat Test: Heat a teaspoon of ghee in a vessel. If the ghee instantly melts and turns dark brown, it is pure. If it tends to take some more time to melt and turns yellow, it may be adulterated.
- Palm Test: Try to take a teaspoon of ghee in your palm. If the ghee just melts on your palm at body temperature, it is pure.
- Double-Boiler Method Check: Try to melt the ghee in a glass jar utilizing a double boiler method. Pour it into the jar and keep it in the fridge. If ghee and coconut oil gets solidified in separate layers, the ghee is adulterated.
- Check for Vegetable Oil: Try to take a teaspoon of melted ghee in a transparent bottle. Add a few pinch of sugar, close the container, and shake it. After having it standing for five minutes, if a red color tends to appear at the bottom, the ghee consists of the vegetable oil.
- Starch Check: Add some few drops of iodine to molten ghee. If it turns purple, the ghee consists of starch (indicating potential adulteration with substances like mashed potato).
- HCI Test: Heat a teaspoon of ghee in a test tube and add an equal quantity of concentrated hydrochloric acid (HCI) with a pinch of sugar. Try to shake well and wait for five minutes. The appearance of a pink or red color in the lower layer signifies adulteration with rancid ghee such as vanaspati ghee.
These tests can provide insights into the purity of ghee and help consumers ensure the quality of the product they are using.
All desi cow ghee contains 99.7% fat and 0.3% moisture content with an almost equal nutritious value i.e. 900 calories per 100 g. But the method of making ghee for every brand is not the same. Here in our product Suresh ghee, we prefer traditional Vedic methods to reap its optimal benefits. You can order it online by visiting: https://sureshfoods.com.
It is difficult to find any particular Indian ghee brand, as there are a variety of ghee brands available in the market. In this article, we suggest you try the best Indian SureshGhee direct from the farm that may help you to experience the best quality or organic ghee for you and your family.